NOTICE REGARDING SHOWROOM RE OPENING
At Flowerhill Furniture we are glad to announce the re opening of our showroom on Monday 08/06/2020 and look forward to welcoming you all back.
We have taken a number of measures designed to keep our customers, staff and the community as safe as possible and have been following the advice issued by Government and the HSE.
As a result we have taken the following measures:
- We have installed hand sanitising stations on each floor
We ask to keep groups to a maximum of 2 people
- We request that shopping time is restricted to 20 minutes maximum
- Dedicated time for over 70's and at risk groups is 9.30am to 10.30 am every Wednesday.
- Delivery will be to your doorstep only, we cannot enter your home
- We are unable to offer an in home assembly service until all restrictions are lifted.
- Please respect the 2 meter social distancing rule for staff and other customers
- Do not handle displays, ask for staff for assistance
- Please ask for assistance when testing mattresses ,do not try them out without a staff member present
- At busy times we may need to stagger entry to limit the number of customers on the premises. Please adhere to the 2 metre rule in the queue outside.
- Due to social distancing implementation in our warehouse, orders are taking a little longer to fulfil than usual. We endeavour to complete delivery within 2 weeks of order being placed.